Dec 24, 2013

i'm back!

hello everyone! i'm back! did you miss me?
after the six-month break, i've decided to take up blogging again. already i've re-designed the background and text. there's more coming soon, too!
there's a couple things to catch up on.
1. merry christmas!
2. i've gotten the ratties. they are brothers, and their names are ivan (say it the russian way, 'ih-vahn') and sheldon. they are no longer babies, but adults! 
3. my new obsession: doctor who. seriously, i'm totally in love with it. tonight i'm keeping my mom up to watch yet another episode on dvd. we watch them after my brother has gone to sleep, so i'm only allowed to watch them on weekend nights. yay for winter break, where i can watch them every. single. night!!!
4. i'm no longer homeschooled. i now go to a wonderful school, walking distance from our house. it's been great for me so far. to see more, check out my mom's blog.
5. i'm so glad to be back in the blogosphere! (that reminds me of that really sad episode of doctor who at the end of the second series with the big sphere. if you watched that one, you'll get the reference. if you didn't watch it now.
~di

No comments:

Post a Comment