Mar 26, 2013

explanation

i'm happily looking at my new blog. but then i thought, "what a strange title. di's lucky button? i know what it means, but does anybody else know?"
well, i understand it, but this post will explain it to everyone else.
my friend se and i like to have "lucky things" and "unlucky things."
when someone is nervous, we offer them a lucky thing. we always avoid unlucky things. it's fun to do.
one classified lucky object is a button, as in the buttons with 1 hole and 2 holes and 4 holes (in order of luckiness, least to most). because my name is di, and i love lucky buttons (and i want my blog to be lucky), ta-da! di's lucky button!
i hope this explains my blog name.
~ di
p. s. my mom has a pretty unusual blog title, too. see here for the story.

2 comments:

  1. what are some other things you consider to be "lucky?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. under "lucky" is: polished stones, lego bricks in light blue of pink, most small things, & anything se & i classify "lucky" because of cuteness, smallness, etc.
      ~ di

      Delete